Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Space Between...me and the world

Is getting smaller.
I've been considering starting a blog for a few weeks. Ever since I had to write one for work actually. I could feel the benefit and the lift it gave me to share my thoughts, even if there was no guarantee anyone would read them. Plus the added bonus of being able to really think out what I'm going to say, be able to say everything I need to without being interrupted, and being able to take a thought to completion with out it turning into something about some one else. These thoughts all greatly appeal to me, so I thought I would give this a try.

I haven't even decided if I'm going to tell anyone it's out there yet.

I decided to call it "The Space Between" because in so many ways I find myself walking a fine line in a space between two sides, or two things, or two thoughts. And so many times, when I get in the space between...I wish I could just stop for a minute and talk things out. Or on the other hand, I might observe the space between two things, or two ideas...and just need to get out how I feel about that stuff.

I'm not saying this blog is going to be mind blowing, or ground breaking, or earth shattering, or even interesting. It's something I'm trying as a form of expression and outlet and to help me navigate the spaces in my life.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete